Terms and Conditions
The following rules are the agreement between the Crewell.net Administration and users of the website http://crewell.net (the Website), who use information and services offered through the Website accordingly to the rules of agreement.
By accessing or using any part of the Web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
By accepting this Agreement, you agree with following rules:
- Public content. By submitting any public Content to Crewell.net for inclusion on the Website, you grant Crewell Administration a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content for the purpose of displaying, distributing, promoting, marketing or any other lawful use. If you leave information anywhere on the Website, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website, You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- Account security. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user area account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Crewell administration of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Crewell administration will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Payments. The Website is a FREEMIUM model and offers all the main functional FOR FREE. There are also numerous PREMIUM online products and services for sale. The Website does not handle payments for these products directly, but rather refers these payments to a secure third-party payment processor which handles all aspects of the payment process. Any payment issues or disputes should be resolved directly with the payment processor. Once we have been notified by the payment processor that a payment has been made, access will be automatically granted to the online product or service being purchased as soon as possible, however we make no guarantees of timeliness or immediacy. If you believe that your payment was successful, but purchased service was not provided in reasonable time, you should contact Crewell Administration directly with the appropriate notice.
- Newsletter and notifications. If you choose to register and use any free services on Crewell.net, you agree to receive a periodical newsletter from us. Our newsletter is made to keep you up to date with Crewell-related developments, updates, releases, new relevant vacancies, new CVs and other relevant items. You can also create your own subscriptions accordingly to your user account type: vacancies notifications, new CVs notifications etc. You can unsubscribe from this mailing at any time you like by clicking the unsubscribe buttons inside of your account.
- Responsibility of Website users and Visitors. By operating the Website, Crewell does not take responsibility for any or all of the contributed content, or that it believes such material to be accurate, truthful, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself from any kind of scam and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain users’ content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Crewell disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting to uses and visitors of the Website.
The Administration reserves the right to:
- Modify the Website any time in its sole discretion. The Website is provided "as is".
- Change fees, services, expiry dates.
- Decline users’ request for registration on the Website, or ban and delete users’ accounts in case of infringement of this terms, also without an explanation.
- Edit or delete the any content published on the Website, if it doesn’t comply with these terms, is harmful to the Website or any third party, and at for its sole discretion for any reason.
- Amend the Terms and Conditions unilaterally. It is your responsibility to check it periodically.
- Site User by creating and posting CV and / or other data on the Website and / or by sending CV and / or other similar emails to email addresses of companies and / or other users of the Website voluntarily provided by Website administration, as well as employers / companies that have access to this Website, its unconditional consent to the processing of his personal data (contained in the summary, communications and / or other information collected and / or posted on the Website and / or sent to other users of the Website).
- The processing of personal data includes any act and / or a set of actions that are associated with the collection, recording, accumulation, storage, adaptation, alteration, renovation, use and distribution (implementation, transfer), removing personal information in order to provide services of the Website.
- The volume of personal information, which may be processed and which can be included in the databases of personal data (including personal data base of CVs), is defined as any information about the user (which is housed in an executive summary and / or other data collected and / or on the Website and / or letters sent with it), which will become known to the the Administration, as well as to any third party using the Website.
- User consent to the processing of personal data does not require further notice from the Website Administration in the transmission of personal data to third parties (employers and / or their agents).
- By accepting this Agreement, the user acknowledges that he understood his rights, and the purpose of the collection, storage and processing of personal data. The user also agrees that the period of processing of personal data is indefinite.
- The user can change (update, supplement) his personal data, or part of them at any time, and also may require the complete removal of his Website's account and all personal information from the site database from the Administration.
- The collection, storage and processing of personal data is to provide personalized services to the site user, including access to a private section, authorization, password reminder, publication and sending resumes, targeting advertisements, with users, including notifications, requests and information regarding use of the Site, services, processing of user requests, as well as other site services.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact out support team with your claim within 7 days after the service activation. We will consider your information and make decision of a complete or partial refund.